ECO TAN Face Tan Water
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Eco Tan Organic Face Tan Water (100ml)
Revolutionary Toner and Self Tanning Water
Self tanning Face Tan Water is a gradual liquid tanning toner. An organic self tan in Eco Tan’s range specifically created for face, neck and décolletage!
Face Tan Water builds to a beautiful glow, creates a youthful radiance and even reduces the need to wear foundation! It contains nothing artificial and is free from synthetic ingredients. Instead, it is made with only certified organic and natural ingredients sourced from Mother Nature. It is also vegan and cruelty free!
To keep that summer sun-kissed glow on your face all year round, without the sun’s harmful rays, apply self tanning Face Tan Water 2-3 times a week. Since Face Tan Water’s is a non-comedogenic formula, it will lock in moisture on your face without clogging your pores!
It's lightweight moisturising properties leave your skin feeling soft, hydrated and never greasy! It contains natural Hyaluronic Acid which is one of the most effective hydrating ingredients for skin! Its calming, hydrating and antioxidant properties are great for all skin types, even for rosacea, eczema and acne affected skin!
Delivers a gorgeous natural looking glow
Anti-acne & anti-ageing ingredients
Won’t clog your pores (non-comedogenic)
Made with only organic & natural ingredients
Ditch Your Make-Up! Evens out your complexion colour
Face Tan Water is a gradual tanning toner that uses clever ingredients from Mother Nature to brighten and even out complexion and promote youthful looking skin.
• Aloe Vera
• Orange Peel
• Rose Geranium
• Natural Hyaluronic Acid
Directions and Tips
- For best results we recommend you apply Face Tan Water to fresh clean dry skin just like a toner. That’s where it fits into your routine. Apply 2 -3 times per week for a radiant glow.
- Use it a few days in a row to build up your desired colour then we find 2 -3 times per week is enough to maintain it amongst your usual skincare routine.
- Exfoliate at least 24 hours before applying Face Tan Water. You only need to exfoliate once a week as organic self-tans typically do need a certain amount of dead skin cells to adhere to. Any more you’re just removing fresh healthy skin
- Just use your fingers to apply as we find a cotton pad can soak up all the liquid. It contains nothing synthetic or artificial so it won’t stain your hands. No nasty dyes.
- Make sure you’re applying enough product - about at least a teaspoon per application to see a thin liquid layer on your skin.
- Think of it as your toner, that’s where it fits in to your routine, wait for it to dry before applying any moisturisers. Use instead of toner. as using another toner straight over it will wipe it straight off.
- Use a soap free and sls free cleanser as soap and sls are known to strips tans.
Note: Be weary of using Face Tan Water directly before oil based serums as oils are known to strip tans so use them at different times of the day.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice* Glycerin*, Dihydroxyacetone**, Lecithin*, Fusel Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides**, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate**, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate**, Glyceryl, Caprylate**, Coco Caprylate**, Sodium Hyaluronate**, Dehydroxanthan Gum**, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate**, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*
We can ship this product domestically and internationally.
DOMESTIC: All orders over $60 automatically qualify for FREE shipping.
Orders under $60 are charged at a flat $5.95.
Express shipping upgrade for orders over $60 is a flat $5
Same Day dispatch for orders placed before 2:00pm AEST. Otherwise orders will be shipped next business day.
Standard Shipping will arrive usually within 1 to 6 days from being dispatched.
Express Shipping will arrive usually within 1 to 2 days from being dispatched.
INTERNATIONAL: International shipping ETA will depend on the service selected at checkout. Please also note that your country customs may hold the package for additional processing and these times are out of our control.
love this tan water
it is such a nice colour and now my pale face matches my body. i only use a small amount but it works really well
Don't understand what all the hype is about.
Ive now had the EcoTan Face Tan Water for a week, using it each day and have not noticed a change. I have tried using both a soft cotton wool cloth and my fingers to apply it. I have tried morning and night, and not applying anything over the top of it like moisturiser or makeup. No change. Maybe its my skin type which is combination and fair, but I have not had problems before with a tanning product adhering to it. Bella Scoop were very fast at despatching so I don't fault them at all, just the product.
This is the best fake tan I’ve ever used ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ It has no horrible fake tan smell, is very light on the skin, and doesn’t cause me to break out, and the colour is so natural, worth every penny, buy it $$$
Face Tan Water
The product smells and feels amazing and moisturising. I noticed a subtle difference in my face colour but nothing drastic.
Love this product!
I tan over summer but I always cover my face so it ends up being lighter than the rest of my body. This face tan helps to even out my skin tone. It’s very light and doesn’t make me break out. It makes my skin glow. I definitely recommend this product